Hi there! My name is Christopher Sacchi, often known as LostTrainDude, and I’m an Italian indie game developer. Well… It’s better to say that I’m a guy who pretends to know that, at some stage in his life, will be able to develop good videogames.
Since 2011, mostly thanks to game development competitions and events such as:
- Brave New Game for which I developed my very first crappy experimental game
- Global Game Jam where I meet lots of amazing people every time
- Ludum Dare that made me realize I was actually able to do something
- Experimental Gameplay Project that brought me to be featured on magazines and on IndieGames.com
Also, I’m currently a blogger for:
- IndieVault.it where I discuss indie games development, trying to research and focus on the stuff that interest me most.
- Beavers.it where I’m able to talk about the games and all games-related stuff that I like most, helped by the great comic art of Marco Giammetti.
I really love to make use of creativity in anything I do (and I feel ugly when – for any reason – I don’t), that’s why you may even find that I made some experiments both in music and writing.
While I play, imagine, try to develop and love almost any kind of videogame, point and click adventure games have a special place in my heart.